INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICIES & PROCEDURES
When do we make the decision to close?
- A decision to close for the day is made by 1:00pm.
- A decision to close early is made by 3:00pm. Closing early cancels all lessons that begin at 5:30pm or later.
- A decision to close for the day is made by 8:00am.
- A decision to open late is also made by 8:00am. Opening late cancels all lessons that begin at 10:15am or earlier.
4 Ways to Know if MLC is Closed:
- Visit our website www.musiclearningcenter.org to check the banner across the top of the page.
- Go to: ctweather.com -> Closings & Alerts -> IAN Cancellations -> IAN Learning Center Cancellations
- You can also create a free account at ctweather.com -> e-notifications to receive email/text notifications of our closings.
- Call the office at 203-748-1444 to listen to the voicemail message.
Please Note: Local school closings & delayed openings do not affect MLC. If you need to cancel a lesson due to weather, please call the office.