Now is a great time to begin music lessons!
We are offering online, in-studio, and hybrid options.
Click here to request more information – there is no obligation.
or Call 203-748-1444 for more info. Act NOW for best schedule availability!
Also offering Holiday Gift Certificates. Click HERE.
Private lessons are taught during the following days/times:
Monday – Friday 1:00pm – 9:00pm
Saturday 9:00am – 4:00pm
We can help you find a convenient lesson or class schedule. Contact us for specific schedule availability.
Contact the Music learning Center office:
Call: (203) 748-1444
Online Registration Request Form
|Annual Registration Fee
(additional information about registration appears below)
|$30 / student|
|$42 per lesson
$63 per lesson
$84 per lesson
Lesson fees are paid monthly by either pre-authorized credit card charge, or pre- authorized checking account debit. Contact us for details.
- The annual registration fee is $30 for the first family member and $20 for a 2nd family member. The registration fee is waived for a third, fourth, (etc.) family member.
- The annual registration fee holds the student’s place in the schedule from their time of registration, through August 30th.
- Students may withdraw from lessons during the MLC calendar year by notifying the office by the 7th of the month prior to when you will be stopping lessons.
- Most students choose to continue their lessons during the summer – there is no additional registration fee for the summer session.
- Pre-registration: In early May currently enrolled students are given first opportunity to reserve their lesson time for the following school year schedule.
- Contact Us Now for More Information...
Cancellation and Rescheduling Policies
A regular weekly lesson time will be reserved for you at the time of registration. Students may request up to one rescheduled lesson per month; availability is based upon your teacher’s schedule. See MLC Policies for complete details. Click here to request a MLC Registration and Policy Form.
Serving towns in northern Fairfield County and Litchfield County, Connecticut – including: Danbury, Bethel, Brookfield, New Fairfield, Ridgefield, Newtown, Redding, Roxbury, Bridgewater, New Milford and Sherman. Serving towns in Putnam County, Duchess County, and northern Westchester County, New York – including: Brewster, North Salem, South Salem, Carmel, Cross River, Bedford, Lewisboro, Purdy’s, Golden’s Bridge, Katonah, Mahopac, Lake Carmel, Lake Mahopac, Southeast, Salem, Croton Falls, Patterson, Pawling and Waccabuc.