INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICIES & PROCEDURES
Now is a great time to begin music lessons!
or Call 203-748-1444 for more info. Act NOW for best schedule availability!
Also offering Holiday Gift Certificates. Click HERE.
During winter storms and/or travel advisories, lessons that were scheduled to be held in our studios will be held online using ZOOM Meeting.
- Students will use their usual ZOOM Meeting Login, or the one they received when they first registered. Call the MLC Office if you have any questions about logging in to your online lesson.
How do I find out if my lesson will be held online?
- Call the MLC office at 203-748-1444. If the studio is closed our voicemail will indicate that in-studio lessons will be taught online. Our office staff will also be working remotely and able to answer your questions.
- Check our website www.musiclearningcenter.org If the studio is closed a scrolling "banner" at the top of the page will indicate that in-studio lessons will be taught online.
- Please note that Public and Private School closings and delays do not affect MLC's schedule. We will make our own determination based upon conditions and forecasts for the afternoon of the day in question.
When does MLC make the decision to move lessons online?
- Weekdays: A decision to move lessons online is made by 1:00pm.
- Saturdays: A decision to move lessons online is made by 8:00am.